Saturday, November 28, 2009

Awesome times...

HEY CHOIR!!!!

Hope everyone is looking forward to the X'mas party! =D YOU BETTER BE. Just to ask, can anyone bake? Cuz we need volunteers to bring food and stuff....We'll let you know how we're gonna get the food FOOD done, but we need people to volunteer to bring cake, cookies, cake, cookies and more cake. Yeah, I know it's bad for our voices, but WHO CARES? We all deserve a bit of fun for 1 night. (yeah...and let's all keep it to the night of the 11th of dec, k?)

Awesome things are being planned, so please keep an Eye on your Email (you see? There's gotta be a reason for this awesome coincidence, right?), cause we'll be updating you =D

SO, please drop me or Rachael an email if you can bring cake. or cookies. or anything else. OH! And if you're waiting for us to ask you personally if you can sponsor anything, please don't...cause I don't read minds....Just drop me an(other) email to tell me what you want to sponsor, so we don't have to keep a budget in mind for that.

Yupz. Are you'all practicing your scores? YOU BETTER BE. hehe...naw....just make sure you're prepared for choir next year, k? Don't keep practicing until you get bored of choir, or the comm will have to work extra hard to get you all alive again next year....

OH! And please remember to drink lots of water, k? I'm guilty...I just recovered from a sore throat....so, learn...It may be rainy season, but the rain doesn't just seep into your body by magic. yeah...

Oh, and I know how much we're all missing choir (right, Right, RIGHT???) So, here's a thought for you...

"I dwell in the high and holy place, and also with him who is of a contrite and lowly spirit, to revive the spirit of the lowly, and to revive the heart of the contrite."

-Isaiah 57:15 (2)

Please remember to tell me if you can't make it for the party on the 11th, and OH! If you still havn't gone for 3 concerts this year, there are LOADS of concerts to go and watch during the holidays, so email me, and I'll tell you some good ones to go see, k? Or you can pick up the Esplanade diary (which you can get at the Esplanade, by the way...) and see what good concerts there are. Yes, you can go even if you've already done 3 concerts for the year. More is good.

ok.
love you, dears!
eli sayampanathan